Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

January 27, 2010

Taylor's Lakeside Campus.


Jan 15th, 2010


Since me and Khai Yii has yet to visit the new lakeside campus, we decided to drop by on a sunny Friday afternoon, besides, we had nothing else better to do and the rest were busy with their own stuff. :/

All I can say is... I WANT TO STUDY THERE. But sadly I'm not moving there but instead am going to LCS. .__. sighs.

Oh wells, on to the pictures. :D



So..much..space..



Unfortunately, ADP isn't in that list. :(



From inside the library if I'm not mistaken.



Awesome, eh?



Dayumm. That's in the library.



Khai Yii, acting cool in the uber cool library.



Bar for the Culinary Arts, I guess?



Meeting room @ Student Central



One of the Mac studios. Oh emm GEE *drools*



My fav. :D



Lakeside campus is nais. Too bad I can't enjoice. :(

1 comment:

  1. Cool, like that wide angle feel on the last pic.
    Trigger me to drive there next week. Thanks

    ReplyDelete