Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

September 16, 2009

Film Tit-Bits

Ahh, its been awhile since I updated my blog with pictures from a film camera. This time around its not B&W but full colour. Body used is an EOS 1VHS and film used is a standard consumer film, the Fujifilm Superia Xtra 400. A mixture of 24-85 USM and 50 F1.8 II was used.

But enough of the geartalk, here's the pictures :D



KhaiYii in my car acting cool ._.


Sam emo-ing before dinner


Hanzo


At KhaiYii's house for an impromptu party. LOL


Sam


Sam & Pinky


Pinky


Eilyn, Wei Ee, Wai San & Choon Yee


A typical day at college. With people from other colleges hanging around LOL


Helping Pinky out on her photo assignment.





And, here's Kent. :D




Film rocks. Try it :D

2 comments:

  1. YOU WANT DIE AR?

    HI PENGU I SHOW HIM ONE. hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI KENT. YOU LIKE THE PICTURE I TOOK OF YOU? :DDD

    ReplyDelete