Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

March 28, 2009

DCIM 2009.

Screw calculus. Went to Midvalley after my calculus midterm with Jeremy to check out the DCIM Show 2009. In case you're wondering what the duck is DCIM, it stands for Digital Camera Imaging Media. Basically its just a showcase of various camera brands and what-not :)

Reached Midvalley at about 12pm+. Went browsing and snapped some random shots while I was there.

The crowd


Look at the number of photogs :x


Some noob shots I managed to capture.


One of my better shots.


People's head blocking ._.


Using heads as frames. LOL.


Don't know what happened, but I like it.

Overall I give the DCIM09 show a 5/10. Why? Because its small, there isn't many exhibitors, no bargains, and a tiny stage with tons of photogs squeezing everywhere to get a shot of the models.

I've seen better.

1 comment:

  1. and now i shall comment.
    nice pictures of peoples:D
    one of em looks like a thinner version of siti nurhaliza!

    randomthanks.

    ReplyDelete